Your Live at the Cathedral Experience
We want all our guests to enjoy the performance as much as possible. Therefore, please read the following information carefully before attending.
For your safety and the safety of your fellow guests;
- Bag and security searches will be in operation. Please have all bags open and ready for inspection upon entry. Bags larger than an A4 piece of paper, rucksacks, suitcases and items of luggage will not be allowed into the cathedral. Storage and cloakroom services will not be available during the concert.
- Only bottled water in sealed containers will be allowed into the cathedral. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages can be purchased and consumed within the pop-up bar area.
- The taking of pictures, videos or making any other recording of the performance is strictly prohibited. Patrons found to be making unlawful recordings of the concert will be asked to leave without refund.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Admittance may be refused for unaccompanied minors.
- Mobile phones, tablets and any other portable electronic devices must be switched off or placed in silent mode for the duration of the performance.
If you or a member of your party requires any further assistance or if you have special access requirements, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Live at the Cathedral will feature smoke, haze and fog effects, loud music and flashing lights throughout.
If you have a condition which could be aggravated by any these, please seek further advice before attending.